This study has received financial support from the research project FFI-2008-04009 granted by the Spanish Government, and from the research group GIC 10/83, IT 486-10 (UFI 11/14 of the University of the Basque Country). I would like to express my gratitude to three TPhS anonymous reviewers and to Paul Rowlett for valuable comments. All remaining errors are my own.
Morphological Externalisation and the Old Irish Verbal Particle Ro1
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© The author 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 111, Issue 1, pages 108–140, March 2013
How to Cite
García-Castillero, C. (2013), Morphological Externalisation and the Old Irish Verbal Particle Ro. Transactions of the Philological Society, 111: 108–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01316.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!