Between Subject Enclitic and Agreement Marker: The Second Person Endings in Sicilian
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© The authors 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Volume 111, Issue 3, pages 259–273, November 2013
How to Cite
Cruschina, S. and Rinollo, M. (2013), Between Subject Enclitic and Agreement Marker: The Second Person Endings in Sicilian. Transactions of the Philological Society, 111: 259–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01317.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!