We are particularly indebted to Tonya Kim Dewey, Mirjam Fried, Elly van Gelderen, Spike Gildea, Paul Kay, Eiríkur Rögnvaldsson, the editors and four anonymous reviewers of Transactions of the Philological Society, and the audiences in Naples/Capri (2010), Vilnius (2010), Regensburg (2010), Osaka (2011), Copenhagen (2011), Lund (2011), Naples (2011), Bergen (2011, 2012), and Reykjavík/Eyjafjallajökull (2012) for constructive comments and discussions on the topic of this article. We also thank Joel Wallenberg and Einar Freyr Sigurðsson for their assistance with extracting the word-order statistics presented in subsection 18.104.22.168.
‘Hungering and Lusting for Women and Fleshly Delicacies’: Reconstructing Grammatical Relations for Proto-Germanic*
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© The authors 2012. Transactions of the Philological Society © The Philological Society 2012
Transactions of the Philological Society
Special Issue: Argument realization and change
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 363–393, November 2012
How to Cite
Barđdal, J. and Eythórsson, T. (2012), ‘Hungering and Lusting for Women and Fleshly Delicacies’: Reconstructing Grammatical Relations for Proto-Germanic. Transactions of the Philological Society, 110: 363–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-968X.2012.01318.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!