Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
The World Economy
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1275–1293, August 2004
How to Cite
Frenkel, M. and Menkhoff, L. (2004), Are Foreign Institutional Investors Good for Emerging Markets?. World Economy, 27: 1275–1293. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2004.00646.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!