The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank. They would like to thank Ferdinand Schipfer for preparing the data on export credit guarantees. Irene Langer provided excellent research assistance. The authors are indebted to Johannes Attems, Ferdinand Schipfer, Rudolf Scholten, Gerald Willmann, Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, two anonymous referees, and participants at the European Economic Association meeting in Madrid 2004 for valuable comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Public Export Credit Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure: Evidence from Austria
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
The World Economy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 399–418, April 2006
How to Cite
Egger, P. and Url, T. (2006), Public Export Credit Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure: Evidence from Austria. World Economy, 29: 399–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2006.00790.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!