The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Oesterreichische Kontrollbank. They would like to thank Ferdinand Schipfer for preparing the data on export credit guarantees. Irene Langer provided excellent research assistance. The authors are indebted to Johannes Attems, Ferdinand Schipfer, Rudolf Scholten, Gerald Willmann, Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, two anonymous referees, and participants at the European Economic Association meeting in Madrid 2004 for valuable comments. The usual disclaimer applies.
Public Export Credit Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure: Evidence from Austria
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
The World Economy
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 399–418, April 2006
How to Cite
Egger, P. and Url, T. (2006), Public Export Credit Guarantees and Foreign Trade Structure: Evidence from Austria. World Economy, 29: 399–418. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2006.00790.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!