Much of this paper appears in Jan Aart Scholte, Globalization: A Critical Introduction, first published in 2005 by Macmillan Press Ltd., reproduced with permission of Palgrave Macmillan.
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
© 2007 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd. 2007
The World Economy
Volume 31, Issue 11, pages 1471–1502, November 2008
How to Cite
Scholte, J. A. (2008), Defining Globalisation. World Economy, 31: 1471–1502. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2007.01019.x
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!