The authors thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Eric Neumayer acknowledges financial support from the Leverhulme Trust.
Globalisation, Women's Economic Rights and Forced Labour
Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
The World Economy
Volume 30, Issue 10, pages 1510–1535, October 2007
How to Cite
Neumayer, E. and De Soysa, I. (2007), Globalisation, Women's Economic Rights and Forced Labour. World Economy, 30: 1510–1535. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2007.01060.x
- Issue online: 18 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!