This paper was prepared for a conference on ‘The Sequencing of Regional Economic Integration: Issues in the Breadth and Depth of Economic Integration in the Americas’, which was held at the Kellogg Institute for International Studies, University of Notre Dame, 9–10 September 2005. It was also presented at seminars at Emory University and the University of Pittsburgh. For helpful comments, we are grateful to David Bearce, Jeffrey Bergstrand, Alexandra Guissinger, Mark Hallerberg, Raymond Robertson and various other seminar and conference participants.
Democracy, Veto Players and the Depth of Regional Integration
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
The World Economy
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 67–96, January 2008
How to Cite
Mansfield, E. D., Milner, H. V. and Pevehouse, J. C. (2008), Democracy, Veto Players and the Depth of Regional Integration. World Economy, 31: 67–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2007.01082.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!