I would like to thank Ronald Davies, Iikka Korhonen, Mikael Linden and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper. I also wish to express my gratitude to Ronald Davies for the idea of applying multiple spatial lags’ approach to analyse spatial relationships in FDI based on the presence of a port in a region. Finally, I am grateful to the Bank of Finland Institute for Economies in Transition (BOFIT) and the Finnish Centre for International Mobility (CIMO) for the financial support that made this study possible.
Spatial Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Determinants in Russian Regions
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 643–666, April 2009
How to Cite
Ledyaeva, S. (2009), Spatial Econometric Analysis of Foreign Direct Investment Determinants in Russian Regions. World Economy, 32: 643–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2008.01145.x
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!