The authors are grateful for comments and suggestions by participants at the ETSG conference in Athens in 2007, a conference at ICSEAD on FDI in East Asia, and from two anonymous referees. Fredrik Sjöholm gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Torsten and Ragnar Söderberg Foundations.
Foreign Firms and Chinese Employment
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 178–201, January 2009
How to Cite
Karlsson, S., Lundin, N., Sjöholm, F. and He, P. (2009), Foreign Firms and Chinese Employment. World Economy, 32: 178–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01162.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!