The authors would like to thank Luca Salvatici (University of Molise) and Hervé Guyomard (INRA) for their remarks on a first version of the paper. They also acknowledge the helpful comments from anonymous referees as well as the financial support by the Agricultural Trade Agreements (Tradeag) project, funded by the European Commission, DG Research (Specific Research Project, Contract no. 513666). The authors are solely responsible for the content of this paper.
On the European Responsibility in the Agricultural Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Modelling the Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 32, Issue 10, pages 1434–1460, October 2009
How to Cite
Femenia, F. and Gohin, A. (2009), On the European Responsibility in the Agricultural Multilateral Trade Negotiations: Modelling the Impacts of the Common Agricultural Policy. World Economy, 32: 1434–1460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01182.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!