The author is extremely grateful to two anonymous referees of this journal for their helpful comments and to Kaliappa Kalirajan for his detailed suggestions on the first draft of the manuscript. Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies (GRIPS) and the ACE International Conference organised by the APEC Study Center in December 2007 at City University of Hong Kong. The author further acknowledges helpful comments from Koichi Hamada, Masahiro Kawai, Ronald McKinnon, Sven W. Arndt, Takashi Fukushima, Yihui Lan, Yoichi Okita, Yujiro Hayami and seminar participants. The research was conducted at GRIPS and, in part, at the Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI). The views expressed herein are those of the author and do not represent the views of GRIPS/RIETI or those of ADBI. Responsibility for all errors rests solely with the author.
The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Flexibility on East Asian Exports
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ISSUES ON ASIA'S FINANCE AND TRADE
Volume 32, Issue 7, pages 1075–1090, July 2009
How to Cite
Rahman, M. (2009), The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Flexibility on East Asian Exports. World Economy, 32: 1075–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01197.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!