Multinational Firms’ Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: The Role of Transfer Pricing
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE -- TAXATION AND THE GLOBALISATION PROCESS
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1291–1318, September 2009
How to Cite
Azémar, C. and Corcos, G. (2009), Multinational Firms’ Heterogeneity in Tax Responsiveness: The Role of Transfer Pricing. World Economy, 32: 1291–1318. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01210.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!