The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee for suggestions to improve the paper.
Corporate Tax Policy and Unemployment in Europe: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE -- TAXATION AND THE GLOBALISATION PROCESS
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1319–1347, September 2009
How to Cite
Bettendorf, L., Horst, A. v. d. and De Mooij, R. A. (2009), Corporate Tax Policy and Unemployment in Europe: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis. World Economy, 32: 1319–1347. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01211.x
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!