This paper was prepared as a keynote speech for the CESifo Venice Summer Institute. I thank various seminar participants for helpful comments, Kathleen Luchs for excellent research assistance, and the Division of Research of Harvard Business School for generous financial support.
The Decentering of the Global Firm
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE -- TAXATION AND THE GLOBALISATION PROCESS
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1271–1290, September 2009
How to Cite
Desai, M. A. (2009), The Decentering of the Global Firm. World Economy, 32: 1271–1290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01212.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!