We would like to thank Oscar Amerighi, Mihir Desai, Clemens Fuest, Andreas Haufler, Rainer Niemann and a referee for helpful comments on an earlier draft. We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Austrian Science Fund (FWF) through grant number P17713-G05.
The Influence of Labour Taxes on the Migration of Skilled Workers
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE -- TAXATION AND THE GLOBALISATION PROCESS
Volume 32, Issue 9, pages 1365–1379, September 2009
How to Cite
Egger, P. and Radulescu, D. M. (2009), The Influence of Labour Taxes on the Migration of Skilled Workers. World Economy, 32: 1365–1379. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01213.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!