I thank seminar participants at the 4th Minnesota International Economic Development Conference, the Western Economic Association Conference in Seattle, the European Trade Study Group Conference in Athens/Greece and the North American Economics and Finance Association Winter Meetings in New Orleans and especially Sven Arndt, Galina Hale and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. Thanks also to Ivan Balbuzanov for excellent research assistance.
The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 710–745, May 2010
How to Cite
Waldkirch, A. (2010), The Effects of Foreign Direct Investment in Mexico since NAFTA. World Economy, 33: 710–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2009.01244.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!