We would like to thank participants in the International Activities and Firm Performance workshop (Nottingham, UK, 2008), in the North American Productivity Workshop (New York, USA, 2008), in the Jornadas de Economía Industrial (Reus, Spain, 2008) and in the European Trade Study Group Conference (Warsaw, Poland, 2008) for helpful comments and suggestions, and Fundación SEPI for providing the data. Financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (project numbers ECO2008-04576/ECON and ECO2008-06395-C05-03), from the Generalitat Valenciana (project number GV2007/041) and Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas is gratefully acknowledged. Usual disclaimers apply.
Does Firm Size Affect Self-selection and Learning-by-Exporting?
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium: International Activities and Firm Performance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 315–346, March 2010
How to Cite
Máñez-Castillejo, J. A., Rochina-Barrachina, M. E. and Sanchis-Llopis, J. A. (2010), Does Firm Size Affect Self-selection and Learning-by-Exporting?. World Economy, 33: 315–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01258.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!