The authors blame each other for any remaining mistakes. They nevertheless agree on the need to thank Sylvain Barde, Jean-Luc Gaffard, Sarah Guillou, Mauro Napoletano and Evens Salies for insightful conversations. Seminar participants at GREDEG, University of Trento, the 2nd ACE International Conference in Hong Kong, the ISGEP Workshop in Nottingham, the 12th International Schumpeter Society Conference in Rio de Janeiro, the 10th ETSG Conference in Warsaw, and the DIME Workshop ‘The Dynamics of Firm Evolution: Productivity, Profitability and Growth’ in Pisa provided us with valuable comments on earlier drafts. Joachim Wagner and two anonymous referees helped us to greatly improve the paper.
Financial Constraints and Firm Export Behaviour
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium: International Activities and Firm Performance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 347–373, March 2010
How to Cite
Bellone, F., Musso, P., Nesta, L. and Schiavo, S. (2010), Financial Constraints and Firm Export Behaviour. World Economy, 33: 347–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01259.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!