We are grateful to Joachim Wagner, two anonymous referees and participants at the ISGEP workshop in Nottingham, UK, for helpful comments which substantially improved the paper. We acknowledge financial support from VINNOVA (the Swedish Governmental Agency for Innovation Systems).
Imports, Productivity and Origin Markets: The Role of Knowledge-intensive Economies
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium: International Activities and Firm Performance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 458–481, March 2010
How to Cite
Lööf, H. and Andersson, M. (2010), Imports, Productivity and Origin Markets: The Role of Knowledge-intensive Economies. World Economy, 33: 458–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01263.x
- Issue online: 22 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!