Preliminary versions of this paper were presented at the Symposium of Economic Analysis, University of Granada; the Workshop ‘International activities and firm performance’, GEP University of Nottingham; and the Workshop ‘Importers, exporters, productivity and innovation’, University of Perugia. We thank participants for observations and suggestions. We specially thank Carlos Altomonte and Davide Castellani for helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank two anonymous referees for valuable comments. This research has been partially funded by Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia, project SEJ2007-66520/ECON.
Foreign Sourcing and Productivity: Evidence at the Firm Level
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium: International Activities and Firm Performance
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 482–506, March 2010
How to Cite
Fariñas, J. C. and Martín-Marcos, A. (2010), Foreign Sourcing and Productivity: Evidence at the Firm Level. World Economy, 33: 482–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01264.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!