The authors are very grateful to the editor and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments and insights. They also thank Beth Webster, John Creedy, and participants at the All China Economics International Conference 2006 and the Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade DEGIT – XII 2007 conferences for valuable inputs and comments, and Helen Harkin, Rissa Raymundo and Charles Tran for data processing assistance. Financial support from the ARC Linkage Grant (LP0348635) with the IBISWorld, the Australian Bureau of Statistics, and the Productivity Commission as the linkage partners is also gratefully acknowledged.
Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 1–22, January 2011
How to Cite
Palangkaraya, A. and Yong, J. (2011), Trade Liberalisation, Exit, and Output and Employment Adjustments of Australian Manufacturing Establishments. World Economy, 34: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01274.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!