We are grateful to two anonymous referees of this journal for their constructive comments on an earlier version of this paper; and also thanks are due to Pedro Martins, Richard Kneller, Huw Edwards, Teresa da Silva Lopes, Simon Mohun and Yan Wu for their detailed comments, and Alessandra Guariglia, Dick Allard, Martha Prevezer, Liming Wang, and participants at the workshop (2008) at Queen Mary University of London, Chinese Economic Association Conference (CEA) (2008) at the University of Cambridge and All China Economics Conference (ACE) (2007) in Hong Kong, for their comments. Also we acknowledge the investment climate department of the World Bank for providing data. The usual disclaimer applies.
Export Premium, Self-selection and Learning-by-Exporting: Evidence from Chinese Matched Firms
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 1218–1240, October 2010
How to Cite
Yang, Y. and Mallick, S. (2010), Export Premium, Self-selection and Learning-by-Exporting: Evidence from Chinese Matched Firms. World Economy, 33: 1218–1240. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01277.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!