I am indebted to the University of Oxford’s Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, where I was a Senior Visiting Research Fellow during the summer of 2009, for a professional setting that was conducive to working on this symposium and related projects. I am also indebted to Andreas Falke of the University of Erlangen-Nürnberg and Gerald T. West of Georgetown University for their reviews of papers.
Trade Policies and Climate Change Policies: A Rapidly Expanding Joint Agenda
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium on Trade and Climate Change Edited by Thomas Brewer
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 799–809, June 2010
How to Cite
Brewer, T. L. (2010), Trade Policies and Climate Change Policies: A Rapidly Expanding Joint Agenda. World Economy, 33: 799–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01284.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!