We are grateful to Ray Reizman, Simon Evernett, Suzanne Dröge, Karsta Neuhoff, John Piggott, Hui Fang Tian, Yan Dong and Jennifer Clapp for discussion and comments, and Sean Walsh for assistance.
Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium on Trade and Climate Change Edited by Thomas Brewer
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 810–819, June 2010
How to Cite
Lockwood, B. and Whalley, J. (2010), Carbon-motivated Border Tax Adjustments: Old Wine in Green Bottles?. World Economy, 33: 810–819. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01285.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!