We thank Aaditya Mattoo for comments. Research funding from the World Bank is cordially acknowledged. The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this paper are entirely ours, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the World Bank, its Executive Directors, or the countries they represent.
The Effects of Domestic Climate Change Measures on International Competitiveness
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Symposium on Trade and Climate Change Edited by Thomas Brewer
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 820–829, June 2010
How to Cite
Kee, H. L., Ma, H. and Mani, M. (2010), The Effects of Domestic Climate Change Measures on International Competitiveness. World Economy, 33: 820–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01286.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!