This article is the result of work being undertaken as part of a research project entitled ‘Achieving the Millennium Development Goals: The Role of Aid, Trade and NGOs’ (LP0562486). The project is supported by the Australian Research Council and World Vision of Australia. The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and not necessarily those of these funding organisations. The authors are grateful for useful comments on an earlier version of this article from two anonymous referees. The usual disclaimer applies.
Scaling-up Foreign Aid: Will the ‘Big Push’ Work?
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 54–73, January 2011
How to Cite
Feeny, S. and McGillivray, M. (2011), Scaling-up Foreign Aid: Will the ‘Big Push’ Work?. World Economy, 34: 54–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01291.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!