We would like to thank C. Altomonte, E. Czarny, Balázs Muraközy, two anonymous referees and participants to the International Conference ‘Small Open Economies in a Globalized World’ (Wilfrid Laurier University, June 2008); International Workshop on ‘Firm and Product Heterogeneity in International Trade’ (H.U. Brussels, August 2009) for helpful comments. Special thanks are owed to J. Socha for compilation of the data. All remaining errors are ours. The views expressed are those of the authors and not necessarily of the institutions they represent.
Internationalisation and Economic Performance of Enterprises: Evidence from Polish Firm-level Data
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 74–100, January 2011
How to Cite
Hagemejer, J. and Kolasa, M. (2011), Internationalisation and Economic Performance of Enterprises: Evidence from Polish Firm-level Data. World Economy, 34: 74–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01294.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!