This work is part of a project on trade facilitation and development supported through a Trust Fund of the UK Department for International Development (http://econ.worldbank.org/projects/trade_costs). We are grateful to an anonymous referee, as well as to the following people, for helpful comments: Chad Bown, Simeon Djankov, Joe Francois, Matthias Helble, Bernard Hoekman, Beata S. Javorcik, Will Martin, Patrick Messerlin, Christian Volpe and John S. Wilson. In addition, Shepherd wishes to thank the Niehaus Center for Globalization and Governance at Princeton University, where he revised this text as a Postdoctoral Fellow. The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily represent the view of the World Bank, its Executive Directors or the countries they represent.
Trade Facilitation and Export Diversification
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 101–122, January 2011
How to Cite
Dennis, A. and Shepherd, B. (2011), Trade Facilitation and Export Diversification. World Economy, 34: 101–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01303.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!