The author would like to thank Dirk Engel, Christoph M. Schmidt, Michaela Trax, an anonymous referee as well as participants of the DRUID summer conference 2008, Copenhagen, the 35th conference of the EARIE, Toulouse and the annual meeting of the Verein für Socialpolitik 2008, Graz, for helpful comments and suggestions.
Do Financial Constraints Matter for Foreign Market Entry? A Firm-level Examination
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 123–153, January 2011
How to Cite
Stiebale, J. (2011), Do Financial Constraints Matter for Foreign Market Entry? A Firm-level Examination. World Economy, 34: 123–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01306.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!