The authors gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Leverhulme Trust under Programme Grant F/00 114/AM. The authors would also like to thank Peter Egger and an anonymous referee for valuable comments.
The Effect of Exchange Rates on Firm Exports: The Role of Imported Intermediate Inputs
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE - HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS IN THE OPEN ECONOMY
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 961–986, August 2010
How to Cite
Greenaway, D., Kneller, R. and Zhang, X. (2010), The Effect of Exchange Rates on Firm Exports: The Role of Imported Intermediate Inputs. World Economy, 33: 961–986. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01308.x
- Issue online: 28 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!