We would like to thank an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. Kreickemeier gratefully acknowledges financial support from the Leverhulme Trust under Programme Grant F114/BF.
Worker-specific Effects of Globalisation
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE - HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS IN THE OPEN ECONOMY
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 987–1005, August 2010
How to Cite
Egger, H. and Kreickemeier, U. (2010), Worker-specific Effects of Globalisation. World Economy, 33: 987–1005. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01309.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!