The authors would like to thank an anonymous referee for numerous helpful comments. Egger would like to thank the Austrian Science Fund for funding through grant no. P17713-G05. Loretz acknowledges financial support from the Economic and Social Research Council under grant no. RES-060-25-0033.
Homogeneous Profit Tax Effects for Heterogeneous Firms?
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: EUROPE SPECIAL ISSUE - HETEROGENEOUS FIRMS IN THE OPEN ECONOMY
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1023–1041, August 2010
How to Cite
Egger, P. and Loretz, S. (2010), Homogeneous Profit Tax Effects for Heterogeneous Firms?. World Economy, 33: 1023–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01311.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!