Funding for the research described in this paper is from Australian Research Council Discovery Grant No. DP0557889. Thanks are due to Iain Bain and Pingkun Hsu for their assistance with the analysis presented in an earlier draft, and to Jane Golley, Bu Yongxiang, Huang Yiping, Ross Garnaut, Wu Yanrui and Wing Thye Woo for useful discussions on the topic. We also thank two referees for insightful comments and suggestions.
Appreciating the Renminbi
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 265–297, February 2011
How to Cite
Tyers, R. and Zhang, Y. (2011), Appreciating the Renminbi. World Economy, 34: 265–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01319.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!