I would like to thank the anonymous referees for their comments on earlier versions of this paper. I also benefited from discussions with Sven Arndt, Fumio Dei, Kyoko Hirose, Ken Itakura, Yoshihiko Otani and other seminar participants at Kyushu Sangyo University, Kobe University, Tohoku University and All China Economics. I am grateful to Kouichi Kuroki for his excellent research assistance. I also thank Satoshi Honma for helping me with the prefecture map. This research is financially supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (C)(20530227) from JSPS.
An Empirical Examination of Export Variety: Regional Heterogeneity within a Nation
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 602–622, April 2011
How to Cite
Yoshida, Y. (2011), An Empirical Examination of Export Variety: Regional Heterogeneity within a Nation. World Economy, 34: 602–622. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2010.01327.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!