The authors acknowledge EPSRC’s financial support for this work (Grant Number EP/D01350X/1). Thanks are due to participants at the International Industrial Organization conference, EARIE Conference, RES Conference and seminar participants at Birmingham, Keele, Office of National Statistics (ONS) and Valencia, as well as to an anonymous referee for their valuable comments. Remaining errors are under our own responsibility. This work contains statistical data from ONS which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen’s Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data.
Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 642–666, April 2011
How to Cite
Higón, D. A. and Vasilakos, N. (2011), Foreign Direct Investment Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector. World Economy, 34: 642–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01330.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!