We are grateful to Matthieu Crozet and to an anonymous referee for helpful remarks on a previous version of this paper. All errors remain ours.
Exchange-rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 623–641, April 2011
How to Cite
Bénassy-Quéré, A., Fontagné, L. and Raff, H. (2011), Exchange-rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing. World Economy, 34: 623–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01338.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!