This is a product of a World Bank research project on Distortions to Agricultural Incentives. The authors are grateful for helpful comments from workshop participants and referees, and for funding from World Bank Trust Funds provided by the governments of the Netherlands (BNPP) and the United Kingdom (DfID) and from the Australian Research Council. The views expressed are the authors’ alone and not necessarily those of the World Bank and its Executive Directors, nor the countries they represent, nor of the institutions providing funds for this research project.
Would Freeing Up World Trade Reduce Poverty and Inequality? The Vexed Role of Agricultural Distortions
Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 487–515, April 2011
How to Cite
Anderson, K., Cockburn, J. and Martin, W. (2011), Would Freeing Up World Trade Reduce Poverty and Inequality? The Vexed Role of Agricultural Distortions. World Economy, 34: 487–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01339.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!