The authors acknowledge two anonymous referees whose comments served to greatly improve this paper. The research is this paper was undertaken while Kukulski was at Western Michigan University. Any opinions or conclusions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of the U.S. Census Bureau. The research in this paper does not use any confidential Census Bureau information. All remaining errors are ours alone.
Investment History and Market Orientation Effects in the TFP–FDI Relationship1
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 546–567, April 2011
How to Cite
Kukulski, J. and Ryan, M. (2011), Investment History and Market Orientation Effects in the TFP–FDI Relationship. World Economy, 34: 546–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01343.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!