Transition of China’s Financial System after the Global Financial Crisis
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: CHINA AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 792–804, May 2011
How to Cite
Yao, X. and Wu, X. (2011), Transition of China’s Financial System after the Global Financial Crisis. World Economy, 34: 792–804. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01353.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!