The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily represent those of the European Central Bank (ECB), the Banque de France or the Eurosystem. We thank T. Bracke, F. Di Mauro, E. Dorrucci, K. Forster van Aerssen, M. Fratzscher, B. Hoekman, H.-J. Klöckers, G. Korteweg, G. Noblet, A. Popov, C. Thimann as well as seminar participants at the ECB, at the 2011 annual Congress of the American Economic Association in Denver and at the GEP Conference on ‘The Global Financial Crisis’ at the University of Nottingham of Ningbo for helpful comments and discussions.
Protectionist Responses to the Crisis: Global Trends and Implications
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: CHINA AND THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 826–852, May 2011
How to Cite
Bussière, M., Pérez-Barreiro, E., Straub, R. and Taglioni, D. (2011), Protectionist Responses to the Crisis: Global Trends and Implications. World Economy, 34: 826–852. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01355.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!