The work underlying this paper is supported by the “Project 211- UIBE Phase III” grant to Baomin Dong and the Umac funding (RG002/09-10S/GXH/FBA) to Xinhua Gu. Both authors also would like to thank the participants in the Third All China Economics (ACE) International Conference (held in Hong Kong, 14–16 December, 2009) for their helpful comments and suggestions.
A Theory of Financial Liberalisation: Why are Developing Countries so Reluctant?
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA REGIONAL ISSUE
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1106–1123, July 2011
How to Cite
Gu, X. and Dong, B. (2011), A Theory of Financial Liberalisation: Why are Developing Countries so Reluctant?. World Economy, 34: 1106–1123. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01367.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!