Previous versions of this paper were presented at the Development Bank of Japan, APEA annual conference (University of California Santa Cruz, June 27–28, 2009), and ACE international conference (Hong Kong City University, December 14–16, 2009). We thank the seminar participants for their valuable comments.
Why Did ‘Zombie’ Firms Recover in Japan?
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA REGIONAL ISSUE
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1124–1137, July 2011
How to Cite
Fukuda, S.-i. and Nakamura, J.-i. (2011), Why Did ‘Zombie’ Firms Recover in Japan?. World Economy, 34: 1124–1137. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01368.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!