The author acknowledges the referees for their constructive comments. Thanks also go to Charlotte Chen who proofread the manuscript. The study is sponsored by Shanghai Leading Academic Disciplines Project (B101), Shanghai Philosophy and Social Science Project (2009BJB028), Project 985 at Fudan University, and MOE Projects of Humanities and Social Sciences at Universities (09YJA790046 and 2009JJD790011).
The Abatement of Carbon Dioxide Intensity in China: Factors Decomposition and Policy Implications
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA REGIONAL ISSUE
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1148–1167, July 2011
How to Cite
Chen, S. (2011), The Abatement of Carbon Dioxide Intensity in China: Factors Decomposition and Policy Implications. World Economy, 34: 1148–1167. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01370.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!