I thank the participants at the second annual meeting of the IEFS – China, the annual meeting of the APTS, and the seminar audience at the University of Missouri at Columbia, Hitotsubashi, Nagoya, Okayama, and Shanghai Jiaotong University for their helpful comments. Financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Council of Canada is also gratefully acknowledged.
Understanding the Fear of Globalisation
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA REGIONAL ISSUE
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1168–1180, July 2011
How to Cite
Yu, Z. (2011), Understanding the Fear of Globalisation. World Economy, 34: 1168–1180. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01371.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!