We would like to thank the editor and anonymous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. The first author is grateful for the financial support sponsored by the Postgraduate Innovative Research Fund of University of International Business and Economics. The second author acknowledges financial support from Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (ncet-10-0335), Humanity and Social Science Project from Ministry of Education of China (10YJA630058), and Social Science Project of Beijing (10BfjG346).
Exports, Ownership and Firm Productivity: Evidence from China
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: ASIA REGIONAL ISSUE
Volume 34, Issue 7, pages 1199–1215, July 2011
How to Cite
Sun, X. and Hong, J. (2011), Exports, Ownership and Firm Productivity: Evidence from China. World Economy, 34: 1199–1215. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01373.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!