We are grateful to NIPFP-DEA conference participants and an anonymous referee for helpful comments and suggestions. We thank Yuhan Xue for excellent research assistance.
India’s Trilemma: Financial Liberalisation, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy1
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: India
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 3–18, January 2012
How to Cite
Hutchison, M., Sengupta, R. and Singh, N. (2012), India’s Trilemma: Financial Liberalisation, Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy. World Economy, 35: 3–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01381.x
An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 7th NIPFP-DEA Research Meeting held in New Delhi, India, August 31–1 September 2010.
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!