We thank a referee of this journal for a number of constructive suggestions and Dr Mamta Chowdhury for comments. Remaining errors are our responsibility.
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 351–372, March 2012
How to Cite
Rao, B. B. and Hassan, G. M. (2012), Are the Direct and Indirect Growth Effects of Remittances Significant?. World Economy, 35: 351–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01399.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!