I thank the European Tax Policy Forum and the ESRC (RES-060-25-0033) for financial support for this research and Chiara Criscuolo and an anonymous referee for helpful comments. This work contains statistical data from Office for National Statistics (ONS), which is Crown copyright and reproduced with the permission of the controller of HMSO and Queen’s Printer for Scotland. The use of the ONS statistical data in this work does not imply the endorsement of the ONS in relation to the interpretation or analysis of the statistical data. This work uses research data sets that may not exactly reproduce National Statistics aggregates. All errors are my responsibility.
How do Firms’ Outward FDI Strategies Relate to their Activity at Home? Empirical Evidence for the UK
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 243–272, March 2012
How to Cite
Simpson, H. (2012), How do Firms’ Outward FDI Strategies Relate to their Activity at Home? Empirical Evidence for the UK. World Economy, 35: 243–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01402.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!