The authors are grateful to Kym Anderson, Hans Timmer, Ernesto Valenzuela, Dominique van der Mensbrugghe, participants of the 2007 ‘Agricultural Price Distortions, Inequality and Poverty’ conference at the World Bank, 2007 LACEA conference at the Universidad de los Andes, and 2008 GTAP conference in Helsinki for helpful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are ours.
Free Trade in Agriculture and Global Poverty
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The World Economy
Special Issue: Global Trade Policy 2011
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 2019–2043, December 2011
How to Cite
Bussolo, M., De Hoyos, R. and Medvedev, D. (2011), Free Trade in Agriculture and Global Poverty. World Economy, 34: 2019–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9701.2011.01405.x
The findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in this paper are entirely those of the authors. They do not necessarily reflect the view of the World Bank, its executive directors, or the countries they represent.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!